CRACK THE CODE
TO SELECTING YOUR MEDICATION
Your DNA can unlock the code to discovering which medication can work with your body to treat your condition
You Are Not Alone
- Do you currently take multiple medications?
- Are you worried that you aren’t responding to treatment?
- Are side effects from your medications a concern?
- IDgenetix can help you and your physician in selecting the best medication choices for your condition.
Unlocking your DNA to identify the right medication choices
- Can identify differences in your DNA that will impact your response to medications.
- Will help you and your physician select those treatments that are most likely to benefit you.
- Reduces your risk of side effects or being prescribed medications with little or no clinical benefit.
What is IDgenetix?
- A simple genetic test to determine how your genetic makeup will influence your unique response to medications.
- Painless DNA sample collection is performed by your physician using a cheek swab.
- Results are quickly accessible to your physician through a secure website.
- Testing is commonly covered by most major insurers, including Medicare.
How do I get started?
AltheaDx can send our sample collection kit to you free of charge, just complete the information below. Bring this kit to your next visit with your physician; if you both feel that IDgenetix makes sense for you, your physician can simply swab your cheek and return the kit in the envelope provided. If you or your physician would like additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-697-4943.