The IDgenetix Testing Process Consists of Three Important Steps
- Obtaining therapeutic benefit from a medication is dependent on the functioning of metabolic enzymes and key transporter and receptor proteins at the biological site of action.
- Each IDgenetix test analyzes genes and gene mutations with a demonstrated role in influencing medication response, including efficacy or adverse events.
- IDgenetix testing provides tailored treatment recommendations for each patient by utilizing our bioinformatic algorithm to integrate patient specific health information with comprehensive genetic results.
IDgenetix Pharmacogenetic Tests Are Developed and Performed Utilizing High Quality Standards
- Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Strict adherence to FDA good manufacturing processes (GMP) and controls
- Positive and negative controls processed with each patient sample
- Tests performed by state-licensed clinical laboratory scientists
- HIPAA compliant storage of all protected healthcare information (PHI)
AltheaDx’s IDgenetix Laboratory is a CLIA Certified and CAP (College of American Pathologists) Accredited Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory authorized to offer its IDgenetix tests in all 50 states.